Monday, May 12, 2008

Almost 1 week left!




Well, I am almost to my due date. It is next wednesday. I can't believe that it is here already. I feel like it has been so much harder to wait for Stella to arrive than it was for Sydney. I am guessing because I know how great it is to finally meet this little person that has been growing inside me. We are pretty much all ready. Just a couple of last minute things to throw in the bag. I am a little nercous because nate will be a about an hour away every day till next monday. And most of the time with limited cell reception. So I pray that if I go early it will be in the evening when he is home.


Sydney has been getting ready too. She has been playing with her baby a lot. And talking about all the things she is going to share with Stella. It is so cute. I can't wait to see her as a big sister.


No comments: