Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Orcas island

*Found this post that I had forgot to publish. Better late than never.

We went to Orcas Island in the San Juan Islands. It is so beautiful there. Nate had a training to do, so the girls and I met him up there and had some adventures of our own!

We all loved the Ferry ride over. I think I could ride the ferry boats all day.

At the Top of Mt Constitution. We climbed in the castle and 'let down out hair.'

This handsome man took us for a sunset boat ride on the sound. We are some pretty lucky girls!


I know it isn't very good parenting skills to take a picture while your child is crying.But this one was hard to pass up. She couldn't roll over. It really was a good laugh.Stella is in the lower right corner. 'I can't get up!!!"
It was a great trip with lots of fun memories!

2 comments:

The Yorks said...

This is great! I'm so glad you found it! So is Sydney a fan of Rapunzel then? And the picture of Stella is pretty funny too. I don't judge you! I'd probably do the same thing!

Unknown said...

impressive