Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Part Two: Shootem' up

Christmas in Kooskia Idaho just wouldn't be Christmas if there wasn't some gun shootin'. There are always plenty of big powerful guns, lots of ammo and plenty of targets ( beer cans and clay pigeons) around.
I look so tough, it scares me to look at this photo...

This year I was able to shoot a, I think think they call them 'assault rifles'. It was an automatic gun. You know those ones in movies where is goes 'boom boom boom boom boom' (I am not good at sound effects) But it shoots fast! Here is a video of me. It is a little scary. The funny kind of scary.
*Notice my nice shootin' shoes and socks.
tomorrow: Christmas part three: Christmas day+ Moustachmas!

1 comment:

Freedom said...

Why yes Allison I do consider you a BMW (Burley Mountain Woman)!!! So fabulous :)