Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Art Projects

I have decided that I am going to start doing some more directed art projects with Sydney each week during Stella's nap. I say directed because there is always art going on in our house. Sydney is always cutting, glueing, coloring, etc. And stella is always drawing on herself with markers. Here is one of Sydney's latest projects with staples, cutting and construction paper. It is her with pig tails, boogers in her nose and she can sing in her microphone.
That project was not directed. But I found this great web site that has some art projects for the different age groups. We have tried a couple and Sydney has really loved it. You should check it out. http://www.deepspacesparkle.blogspot.com/
Here is some of Sydney's projects:

1 comment:

The Yorks said...

These are great! Golly, I can't wait till we can have art time, Christy and I must have TONS of art projects in our kindergarten files.....maybe I'll dig some out.