Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pumpkins!


Even though it is 90 degrees outside, the date on the calender tells us that it is fall and fall means pumpkins! We went to Half moon bay to get pumpkins with a family from camp. Sydney and Khenya are best buds. And Stella and Brady love each other too. We have been really lucky to be able to connect so quickly to this family. I love their kids and so enjoy the friendships of Suzy and Todd.The weather was a little bit like fall. It was foggy for part of the time but then beautiful and sunny! The kids loved running through the pumpkins and feeding the goats.Afterwards, our family went into the town of half moon bay and had a picnic by the harbor and did a little tourist browsing through the shops.
We stopped at Waddel beach on the way home and watched the kite surfers. It was absolutely beautiful.
Have I mentioned how much I love living here! I can't express how thankful I am for this place that really brings so much joy to my soul and the time we spend as a family is truly priceless. Sometimes I feel like standing at the oceans edge with my arms out wide shouting THANK YOU GOD!!!!!

No comments: