Thursday, December 09, 2010

A visit from Grandma

My mom came in for a visit last week. The girls love it when grandma comes to visit. They play and play and play. My mom has a great imagination and loves to really get into her 'part' of the scene. We played Dr, had ballets,made Christmas ornaments, played with 'hamsters'...the list goes on. One day we checked out the Seymour Science Marine Lab in Santa Cruz. It was so cool. The girls loved seeing all the marine life.

They had a touch tank where you could touch a swell shark. Sydney was a little scared, but braved it after my hand was not chomped off. Grandma also treated to take Sydney to her first movie in the Theater. We had a great time watching a really cute movie, eating popcorn and making new memories.

2 comments:

amy said...

I love Sids boots - she is so grown up! Happy Holidays to you guys!!! Love you!

The Yorks said...

I LOVE Long Marine lab!! And a movie too? So fun.