Saturday, April 23, 2011

Not much energy to write

Just thought I would post some pictures from Sydney being in the hospital. I didn't take very many pictures but this is what I have.





We had a lot of special visitors while we were there. She was lavished with balloons, cards, art work, teddy bears, flowers, books, and cupcakes.

While we were in the hospital, the IV was in her right hand. So she was not able to do very much art. She did some and I was amazed at how well she can use her left hand. She was so happy to have the IV out. The minute we got home she did two things. She ran to her room and jumped on her bed and she ran to her art supplies and started creating and writing.

I love this one. She hung this one right behind her bed.Pretty much sums it up.

And this one shows how happy she is to be with her whole family.


I think this one is my favorite. She is happiness! Love it.
We are still healing. The Dr says we have a long road ahead of us. Her lungs are still pretty sick. Please pray that she continues to get healthy and her lungs clear up.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

hopefulone76 said...

Glad you're home. Praying for energy and full recovery.

The Photographer said...

Hey! Just saw that Sydney was in the hospital...or out now, hope she is alright! Praying for her...saw at the bottom it is something with her lungs? Hope you all are doing alright!