Monday, February 27, 2012

Insta-gram Monday

I missed last weeks Insta-gram Monday. So,this week is a double whammy. 

Valentines cards made by Nate. "I mustache you a question? Will you be my Valentine?" Very clever. We loved it.


Stella's first Valentines party at her preschool.
Car wash fun.

Do you remember these. I loved these as a kid. We had one night of fun with them due to STRONG chemical fumes from the bloonie. More like Bloonie make you Crazy.
This was posted at one of the Malls in San Jose. Thought it was so funny and can only imagine the state of the economy in the NW if this existed in the Malls there.


 The girls are loving piggy back rides. It helps when your big sister is a lot bigger than you. This is Stella's form of transportation quite often.


 While both girls were in school one morning, Nate and I were able to go on a little date. Coffee and a stroll along west cliff. I love my husband!

 The girls and I drove up Highway 1 on Saturday and stopped at a super windy beach to have lunch. Popped up the back of the car and had lunch in the back. It was perfect.
 Beach treasures
Happy Monday!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: