Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Can't get enough of nature

Sydney loves being outside. She loves to get dirty. She could care less how dirty she gets. Sometimes I actually think that she doesn't really notice that she is dirty. She is our little 'pig pen'. I think that is why she is so comfortable doing ALL things outside.



Since she has been potty trained we have been out hiking, berry picking, or in the woods and nature has called her. From the get go she has had no problem going to the bathroom in the woods. She took to it with flying colors. Trying to find the perfect spot and being very proud of her self afterward.


When we get home from somewhere, Nate and I usually go into the house through the side door. Sydney loves to go to the front door and ring the door bell and be greeted and welcomed into the house. Yesterday she took a littl longer than usually to ring the door bell to be let in. Once I opend the door she was smiling big and announced,

I just went peepee in the yard, that is why it took me so long to come in.

You went peepee in the front yard???

Yea, I had to go and it was just easier to go in the front yard. I pulled down my pants and I went by the tulips.

-I looked out the front door and noticed the neighbor was in their driveway.

Did you say hi to Thomas while you were going?


YUP!

4 comments:

Freedom said...

Honestly - as YOUR daughter not surprised at all haha!! Gotta love kids :)
- Freedom

Christi said...

Reason #326 why it wouldn't bother me one bit if she married a Kurtz boy.

The Yorks said...

I will echo Barefootin. She is definitely the daughter of Allison Soderland and Nathan Pfefferkorn. Maybe next time she can try the BACKyard!

John said...

I always make sure to say hi to the neighbors when I am peeing as well. Now I know I am not the only one.