Friday, March 27, 2009

first of the season


Because it has been staying light out so late these days, we have been trying to take advantage of it by being out side after dinner. Last night nate decided it was time for the first lawn low of the season. He got out the lawn mower while I finished cleaning up dinner. He was mowing the front lawn when I walked by the window with Stella in my arms.

Stella let out this wonderful scriggle ( scream + giggle) when she saw nate go by the window. The next 20 minutes the girls and I were on our front stoop watching nate mow the lawn. with a large toothy smile Stella waved her chubby little hand each time he past us.

What a way to end a day!

1 comment:

The Yorks said...

oh!!! SO cute! I can just imagine. I really wanna meet Stella. Miss you guys so much.