Friday, June 19, 2009

Dad's visit

My dad came for a little visit. It had been about year since he was here last. Stella was just a lump in the bouncy seat and Sydney had just had her eye surgery. It was great to have him here and to see how much both girls had changed. We had a packed two days. My dad is an avid golfer, so we took him to Mcmenimins Edgfield to their par 3 course. It was so much fun. Sydney had a great time being the Flag girl and putting her ball on the green and putting it in the hole.

We also went to the zoo. We saw the baby elephant, Packy and had hot dogs for lunch. Oh BOY!


Sydney talked my dads ear off and wanted him to read her stories, play alligator, and watch her every move. It was a great visit!

1 comment:

The Yorks said...

How fun! I love that I get to see you guys soon. Maybe Syd will talk my ear off too. One can hope. :)