Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Thankfully we were able to hang on to summer a little longer than others around here. Sydney's preschool doesn't start till Monday. I am excited to be back in a routine again, but also sad to be back in a routine again. It is such a bitter sweet feeling. I have LOVED every minute of summer here. It has felt like a vacation. I wonder if it will feel like that ever year? We have had so much fun. I have loved seeing the girls grow to understand how to play together. They have so much fun together. And yet on the flip side, they have really learned how to push each others buttons and have really had some strong feelings for each other.

But summer is coming to a close. I have had to explain for about 2 weeks now to the girls why the pool, climbing wall and craft house have been closed. They have fully embraced the summer camp kid persona.

Here are some memories from this summer
We will miss you summer and can't wait till next year!

No comments: