Thursday, September 18, 2008

So I am determined to write down the great things that happend daily, weekly and monthly so that I know that my kids will have record of their childhood. I am not a baby book type of person so this will have to do.
Each day I am reminded how blessed or lucky I am to have the family that has been given to me. I love my 2 girls and my husband. They are such a great source of joy and laughter.

Some things from the last couple of days worth remebering:


  1. Last nigtht we drove home from Josh and Laura's house, Stella was doing her nightly wailing the whole way home and Nate was in Washington, and I explained to Sydney that when we got home I needed to feed Stella and get her to bed. So she would have to get undressed, go potty and then put her nighttime pullup on and her pjs. This had never been done before. When I got stella put to bed, I walked in and Sydney was sitting on her chair with her 2 books in her Pjs and look oh so proud of her self. It was just what I needed.

  2. After a long conversation in the car about the moon and that the moon is in different shapes and a lot of 'why's', we finally gave the great answer of 'because' and tried to stop the cycle. Sydney said, ' Dad lets do the why game, i want to do the why game. Okay , so why dad?

  3. Stella now needs to be home around 6:30 in order to get ready for bed. The car will not cut it. It is a nightmare if we are in the car after 6:30. So now begins the evenings around the house. Which falls just at the right season. All the fun summer activities are dying down so it doesn't feel so bad.

No comments: