Saturday, May 22, 2010

2 years ago today

Whoa momma!! This was me exactly 2 years ago today. We went for a walk around a garden hoping to get some things going in the Labor department. Stella was due the next day, May 23rd. I was feeling and looking ready to pop! I was really big. It is so weird that we can walk around with a baby protruding out from us so far. Pretty amazing.
I remember this day. I was so excited to meet our little girl. To see what she would look like. To see what she would be like. The anticipation of God's creation. The hours and days leading up to birth are such precious times. That evening brought many contractions.......... until tomorrow.

2 comments:

amy said...

happy birthday to Stella!!! She is growing up so fast! glad you are all enjoying your new digs - no matter how dirty!! :) hope your day of celebration is a good one!
ps - that pic of you scared me a tad...that's where i'll be in a couple months! Yikes!!

The Yorks said...

Whoa! I never saw this! That's awesome. I am now understanding more and more of what you describe. :) Great job Mommy Allison.