Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Instagram monday- a day late


Tuesday date morning was at our new favorite bake shop. Companion bakery. They are oh so yummy. 


We brought our kites to the beach. It was the first time we flew them. It was so much fun. They were super easy flying kites. In fact so easy that when let go of they flew themselves right down the beach. I was chasing one kite while holding another. The string of one wrapped around my legs while I was diving for the string wheel of another. It was quite the sight to see. Both kites were saved!

 On our way to the Royal Ball at Sydney's school. Nate was out of town. He got mixed up on his travel dates and had to miss the dance. Thankfully the school calls it daughter/grown-up dance. So I was able to take both girls. We had a ball. (hee hee)





I just had my hair colored. YIEKS, looks way too blonde in this picture. I think it has mellowed out a bit.....I hope!
 Seriously, who does school pictures on Pajama day???? Sydney said they combed her hair and slicked it back. Thankfully we didn't pre-purchase any. Her frog jammies fit perfect with the background. So funny!



 Fort, house, coffee shop. Always open. 



Stella likes to take pictures with my phone.

It was a good week. We missed Nate while he was gone. So glad to have him home and so thankful him traveling is not a monthly part of our lives anymore. 

2 comments:

Cassie Gant said...

You mean I don't get a copy of the froggy pajamas school picture?!?! Darn...

Christi said...

Oh my goodness...the froggie jammies with Lifetouch background is hilarious!! I reallllly wish you had ordered a ton.