Saturday, February 14, 2009

Things Sydney has thought about or said the last week


Sydney is a very thougthful girl. She really takes time to think about things and then she is ready to talk about them. She is very much like Nate.


Sydney: When I grow up and I die, Am I going to die on a cross too?


-----------


Sydney and Nate went on an ice cream date and Sydney loves to talk talk talk.


Sydney: When you and mommy are in the family room after I am in bed I like to pick my nose and eat my boogers.

Nate: Why do you do that.

Sydney: becuase you can't see me when I am in my room.

1 comment:

The Yorks said...

Too funny! Although the comment about death and the cross is endearing. Doesn't it just blow your mind to think about how their little minds work? Wonder if God feels that way about us?