Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentines Day



So of my favorite holiday memories growing up was Valentines Day. Int eh morning my brother and I would walk down stairs before school and there would be a huge herseys kiss waiting ofr us to say ' I love you ' in chocolate. My mom would make a fun heart shaped something for dinner. The one I remember was a meat loaf. So I attempted to do the same this year for dinner. Heart shaped pizza! The upper left looks a little funny because that is my slice without cheese. Still no dairy in my diet.
Sydney loved her tiny heart shapes and loved the big pizza too.


I made valentines for Nate and Syd. She couldn;t figure out when I made them. She kept asking, 'when mommy when??'

It was a great night as a family. Nate surprised me with a git certificate to a local salon and spa. I am super excited to use it. Do I get a massage, my hair colored, a pedicure???? How fun to have such great choices to choose from.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Yorks said...

That's awesome! I love Syd's heart shirt, very appropriate. Allison, you are such a cool mom and I'm SO excited for you to go to the spa!!! Ok, pedi and hari color will last longer than a massage, but if you're really stressed out, a massage is the ticket. Let me know what you choose! Happy V-day. Love you guys.